Four inch work heels are top of the line for sexy but professional footwear. The 4 inch heel is about as high as you should go in the office – and it is turbo dazzling too.
There’s no doubt that shoe-lovers and high heel addicts regard heels of this height as their office favorite and there are lots to choose from in the marketplace.
Check out my pick of the best 4 inch office heels of 2018 below.
WINNER: Hazel by Sam Edelman
Hazel by Sam Edelman is an arse-kickingly good, reasonably-priced 4 inch work pump. There I said it.
But don’t take my word for it: believe the over 200 reviewers who have seen Hazel keep a 5 star rating at Zappos since first arriving in August 2016. The reviewers are all saying that Hazel is an incredibly soft, super comfy work heel.
With a 3.5 inch heel on a size 6 (slightly higher in other sizes), Hazel is about as high a heel as most wearers would want for a daily work pump. Together with its classical styling and on-fashion pointed toe, this shoe has the typical features you would expect of a work pump such as a padded footbed and leather lining.
Here are some of the things that reviewers are saying about the suitability of Hazel as a work pump:
- No need to break these in and you can definitely wear these for an entire work day
- The most comfortable work heels!
- Was a bit wary of the heel size… but these are incredibly comfortable, even when I wear them all day at work and then walk around NYC for happy hour.
- These are my go-to work shoes. Great height – tall enough to flatter without being unmanageable.
- I wore these shoes right of the box two days straight to work. They are extremely comfortable!
- I received many compliments when I wore them to work.
- These have become my favorite work pumps!!!! I absolutely love these! So comfortable even for a day full of meetings.
- It is my standard work, everyday shoe but also looks good with jeans.
Convinced? Who wouldn’t be? In the very competitive area of 4 inch pumps, Hazel is the one for me.
Please note that Hazel comes in over 40 colors besides the black dress calf leather pictured here.
|$$||2016||3.5 inches, measured on a size 6M||yes|
RUNNER UP: Karolina by Kate Spade
For my runner up selction in the 4 inch work pump category, I’ve gone for a luxury alternative: Karolina by Kate Spade.
This heel really belongs in the designer class, but I’ve included it here because it has great reviews and a dedicated online following. Plus Karolina is a completely different work pump to Hazel as it has a rounded toe and a micro (0.25 inch) platform.
Karolina genuinely is a classic as it entered the market 10 years ago. Since then it has consistently been rated highly by a legion of dedicated shoe fans.
If you’re looking for an alternative, luxury 4 inch work pump then I suggest that you consider checking out Karolina.
|$$$||2007||3.5 inches, measured on a size 6M||yes|